CST (Craniosacral Therapy) Level 1
CST (Craniosacral Therapy) Level 1 introduces the background and core concepts of Craniosacral Therapy (CST), including the anatomy, systems and rhythms of the body. Emphasis will be on assessment, treatment and homecare techniques. Students will learn and put into practice stillpoints, cranial vault holds, diaphragm holds and fascial release techniques. This course is approved for 14 CEC PE (Cycle 14) for RMTs registered with the CMTBC and is open to all healthcare practitioners and students.
CST (Craniosacral Therapy) LEVEL 1 LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Describe scientific foundation, anatomy and principles of Craniosacral Therapy
- Demonstrate finely tuned palpation skills
- Identify CSR and interpret its patterns to accurately evaluate dysfunction and improvements
- Locate restrictions and asymmetries by travelling through the fascial system
- Release restrictions in the dural tube, cranial bones and diaphragms using techniques learned in CST (Craniosacral Therapy) Level 1
- Be able to assess, treat and provide homecare for clients using knowledge achieved in this course and integrate these skills into your RMT practice
Linda has worked as an RMT, CST since 2015 in both in Toronto and Victoria. Find out what clients have to say about services offered.
UP & Running …
I am now offering treatments on Gabriola Island at my home studio space (405 Hemlock Ave) and in Nanaimo at Southcare Chiropractic & Massage. For GABRIOLA, please book online using the BOOK ME button and email me with any questions at
Now offering CST (Craniosacral Therapy) Level 1 in Victoria B.C. This course is approved by the CMTBC for 14 CEC PE Credits for Cycle 14 and open to all healthcare practitioners and students.